24 March 2016

End of March Wishlist

 Hi loves! Outside is extremely awful and I have to confess that I wasn`t able to take pictures for a while. It`s cold, it`s raining and the only thing I want to do is stay home and enjoy the sofa.

While I was browsing on the internet, I decided to make a small wishlist with items I want to have in the near future. Maybe my picks are inspired by the cold weather but, I couldn`t help myself.
So, here they are as follows:

1st outfit:
Cape: Here
Jeans: Here
Earings: Here
Boots: Here
Bag: Here



2nd outfit:
Coat: Here
Blouse: Here
Bag: Similar Here
Jeans: Here
Boots: Similar Here


3rd outfit:
Jacket: Here
Jeans: Here
Blouse: Here
Flats: Here
Hat: Here
Backpack: Here


1 comment:

  1. Perfect wishlist! great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)