11 July 2015

Summer in the Park


Good Evening Girls! Here is a new outfit post that I wore this week during my course "Dress to Impress" that took place in the Cismigiu Park at the "Book`s tree" (Copacul cu Carti). I don`t know if you know about this wonderful initiative, but you can go there to relax and read your favorite books in a great set up. Even more, during the evening there are some daily activities where you can have fun and learn something new and enjoy the time spent there with your friends :D

About the outfit, well I thought it is suitable for a day in the park and also to face the summer heat. I know that yesterday wasn`t the most wonderful day of this summer but it seems that the heat is back on track so we must adapt and get back to the fluid and comfortable items.

I have to confess, again, that beside the shoes addiction that I have for a while, I added as my favorite shopping items the bags and I moved my preferences from quantity, where I was buying bags just to have as many colors and shapes as possible, to quality, where I can own some statement pieces that will last much longer than the ones that I had to change extremely often due to the fact that they change their shape and structure only after 2 or 3 times of wearing.

So I must present you my new discover, since I have promised you a while ago that I will share with you some valuable tips about online shopping. Well I`m talking about Karine Website which is the authorized seller of the Toscany Leather in Romania. The bags under this logo and made 100% in Italy and they come with 24 months of guarantee. You can see in the pictures my pick and the reason for which I love it is because even if it looks like a raffia bag, it is still made out of printed leather and is perfect for the summer days being versatile and also extremely useful due to its size.

I invite you to take a look and tell me what you think about their website. It will help me to know if you`ll be interested in this kind of tips and I will know if I will continue to share with you my discovers regarding the online shopping :D Oh, and BTW, my bag is at an incredible discount right now and you can also find many other items beside bags like shoes, clothing items and lingerie :D

Also, as you`re used, you`ll find all the links and details about the items I`m wearing in the "I was wearing section" :D

Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend loves
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Hat: Similar Here
Leather Bag: Karine Available Here
Vest: Similar Here
T-shirt: H&M
Shorts: Here
Watch: Marc Jacobs Available Here
Boots: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Here














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)