10 May 2015

OOTD: Casual Weekend ♥


Hi loves! This Sunday started as horrible as possible, from the weather point of view. Don`t worry, in the end is not that bad since the weather improved and right now it seems that we will have a wonderful weekend.
Today I want to present you my latest outfit that was extremely comfortable and casual. That "touch" was added by my Inia Lavin Statement Gold Fringe Boots, that I completely adore and that are also available on nude tones :D You can see them also Here.

This was the outfit that I wore yesterday by the lake at a wonderful evening party at Funky Lounge Herasrau. I wanted to take more pictures there, but it seems that the entire city was there and it was extremely crowded but full of friends and people that came with the same interest: To have fun and to spend a wonderful Saturday together.

I will leave you know, because I want to enjoy the rest of the day outside in the sun :D
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing:
Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Available Here
Statement Gold Fringe Boots: Inia Lavin ( Orders at contact@inialavin.com)
Bag: Moschino similar Here
Bracelet: Pandora
















6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the white blouse! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care este preţul sandalelor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretul botinelor este de 490ron si se pot realiza si pe alte culori. Pentru orice alte informatii, imi poti trimite mail pe adresa contact@inialavin.com si iti voi raspunde cu drag ♥

      Delete
  3. Foarte interesante sandalele!

    www.rokolla.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte bine-ti sta cu parul ondulat!De sandale ce sa mai zic...cui nu-i plac!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)