18 February 2015

Fringes as the perfect trend this season


Today I`m lazy. I don`t know if this is the proper way to start my post but still, I`m lazy. I wish I can lay on my bed the entire day, to eat some comfort food and watch tv series. But in the end, this is just a dream because some days seem to be so short and we need to add a few extra hours in order to finish everything we wanted, right?

But you know, after I finish my coffee and this post, I`ll be back on track with more energy and good mood. this is a promise :D

Today, I want to tell you more about a trend that I love and I highly recommend you to adopt. Fringes are on high demand and I can tell you that there are so many possibilities that they will fit your style even if my suggestion may be too elegant for you. But never say never, do a small research and you`ll see how amazing they are. 
And I hope you don`t have a problem with my skirt length. I know is cold outside and I don`t even care and sure, this is not really a casual outfit and if I had to walk a lot and to run from one place to another it would have been a higher probability to see me wearing boots and a pair of jeans. But since this was my outfit for a nice dinner with my love I think I`m having the perfect excuse :D

I hope you like my outfit and maybe it will inspire you !
Wish you a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Faux Fur Jacket: Old
Sweater: Here
Wood Watch: Jord Available Here
Fringes Skirt: Here
Clutch: Meli Melo
Heels: Il Passo
Bracelet: Pandora












3 comments:

  1. Wow....de departe outfit-ul meu preferat! Arati splendid; nici nu stiu ce piesa imi place mai mult...fusta, jacheta, geanta, pantofii...toate sunt superbe!!! Kisses Te invit pe pagina mea: https://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use this picture as an example of the best street style with fringes? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)