19 June 2013

Like a princess

Well, I have to give you the great news...there is still one more exam to go for tomorrow and Officially it will be over. Can`t wait!! 
About this outfit, as you can see the spot is on the peplum princess blouse, which I love it and i decided to wear it with basic items ! What do you think about it? :D
And now buck to study ( the last time) :))

Wish you a wonderful day girls,
Kisses,Manuella

I was wearing: Blouse:Here, Jeans: Mango, Sandals: Zara, Bag: LaPallete, Watch: Guess, Sunglasses:here





4 comments:

  1. F frumos outfitul!!! Ce inaltime ai? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous top! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluza e minunata, imi place tare mult combinata cu jeansii!
    Alexandra

    www.thefashioncreed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your outfit!!!


    www.viki-talks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)