12 June 2012

Perfect peplum




 After days of searching, i found this wonderful peplum blouse. Since i saw this amazing trend i `ve been completely in love with it in all its forms: blouses, dresses and skirts and i was tempted to by so many but i`ve waited until this gorgeous blouse came into my hands. Probably it will not be the only one and in the future i will try to find some other gorgeous items but until then i will be in love with the one i own.

Another aspect that i want to write about it also engage you my dear readers and friends. Over the last posts i saw that you`re interested in the way i`m doing sometimes my hair. And now here is the question that i hope most of you will answer even if it is negative or positive:
  Do you want me to make some hairstyle tutorials? 

I will wait for your answers and if there will be positive answers  i will do my best to enter this into my blog:D
Kisses, Manuella ♥



I was wearing:
Pants: Vintage
Peplum blouse: Zara
Sandals: Zara
Bag: Sheinside

P.S.: If you`re also kind, please can you help me with some technical aspects regarding the camera?? why in the portret picture the colors are ok, and in the body one my face is darken and also the colors :( i`m not so good at this so your advice will be vary helpful!! Thank you :D:D

6 comments:

  1. You are too pretty! I love how you pulled all of your hair to the side and made a full pony tail, super cute and creative and you pulled it off so well. I think if I'd tried it I would look like a nutcase lol.

    P.S. Those pastel pants with the lace white top and those bronze Zara shoes are a perfect combination. I love seeing pretty outfits like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arati superb in nuante pastelate.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! nice blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Let me know! :):)

    Kisses from Spain ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning. I love your bag and top. I think your blog is really great. I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! you should definitely do some hairstyle tutorials! kisses


    http://www.fashionmeetsinnovation.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)